Makeup Geek is a cruelty-free beauty brand with tons of vegan options. They are available on the Makeup Geek website. Here is a full list of vegan options from Makeup Geek.
Please note that the products on these lists are subject to change. Ingredients in beauty products change often and it is difficult to keep up with the changes. Please feel free to do your own research by reading ingredient lists and reaching out to the brands to cross-check information.
Thank you for using the affiliate links and codes in this post, it helps me with a small compensation so I can provide more content. Products in this post were sent by brand for consideration.
Makeup Geek Vegan Products (use affilate code veganbeautyaddict for 10% off)
- Blending Sponge
- Blushes (The following shades are vegan: Bliss, Chivalry, Desire, Passion, Spellbound, and Summer Fling)
- Bronzers (The following shades are vegan: Burnished, Sunkissed, and Tawny)
- Duochrome Pigments (The following shades are vegan: Chameleon, Insomnia, Kaleidoscope, Mood Ring, Prism, and Sugar Rush)
- Eyeliner Pencils (The following shades are vegan: Espresso, Ivory, Midnight, Nude, Obsidian, Slate, and Ultramarine)
- False Lashes
- Foiled Eyeshadows (The following shades are vegan: Flame Thrower, Grandstand, Illuminaughty, In The Spotlight, Legend, Medieval, Mystical, and Starry Eyed)
- Healing Lip Glaze (The following shades are vegan: Creamsicle Delight, Pink Bubbly, and Sangria)
- Highlighters (The following shades are vegan: Luster, Sunlight, Ignite, Psychedelic, and Electrify)
- Pigments (The following shades are vegan: Sweet Dreams and Utopia)
- Power Pigments (The following shades are vegan: Corrupt, Dynamic, Potential, Tenacious, Transform, and White Lies)
- Signature Eyeshadows (The following shades are vegan: Banana Split, Beach Please, Bedrock, Bellini, Bitten, Blue Me Away, Chickadee, Chocolate Wasted, Clean Slate, Code Blue, Coffee Before Talkee, Cupcake, Dark Roasted, Deja Brew, Enchanted Forest, Espresso Yourself, Had Me At Yellow, Honey Badger, Latte As Usual, Mint To Be, Morocco, Olive You, Prim and Proper, Seas The Day, Shimma Shimma, Smoke Signal, So Pale, Spilled Tea, Take For Granite, Tiki Hut, Time Travel, and Vanilla Bean)